Being in a wheelchair usually means mirrors are never at the right height. Problem solved with The Oliver by Tooletries.
Place one in the shower and one next to your bathroom sink so you always have a mirror at the perfect height.
This mirror is so handy, being fog-resistant and shatterproof, it’s perfect for all the brushing, shaving and hair washing you do in the shower.
Thanks to the silicone-grip technology, it’ll stick to glass or tiles, both securely and with ease. What’s more, it’s removable and reusable. So, if you’re constantly on-the-go, it’ll happily travel with you.
Grips strong to shiny surfaces.
No suction cups.
Reusable and eco friendly.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 14 cm
- Shiny tiles
- Shiny marble
- Shiny fibreglass
- Gloss finished metal (fridge)
DO NOT use on these surfaces:
- Unglazed tiles
- Textured/Uneven tiles
- Prefabricated Fiberglass
- Fibreboard/ Plasterboard
- Mosaic tiles
- Clean the surface that you would like to apply the product to (make sure to remove cleaning product from service before applying product).
- The surface needs to be clean and dry before applying for the product to work.
- Place onto a Suitable Surface (as noted above).
- The product can get wet once it has been properly applied, do not apply water to contact surface, as this may cause the product to not stick.
- Peel the backing ﬁlm oﬀ and place the product on the surface, from one side to the other, smoothing out any air bubbles as you go.
- For best results wait 12 hours before use.
- You should test it by pushing down on the product’s pocket or shelf to confirm sufficient attachment to the suitable surface.
- Do not overload the product.